Enigma298@aol.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:40:38 EDT

In a message dated 20/09/99 05:15:53 Pacific Standard Time,
justin@briareos.demon.co.uk writes:

> Thanks for the info. I haven't done much looking so far, but I
> guess I'll have to pop my head into my nearest toy shop (my nearest Toys
> R Us is in Plymouth, 70+ miles!).

Come to think of it, I think Toys R Us are an official outlet, but you might
have fun finding one which they supply to.

> As to the dumping of kits - could Bandai do all us UK residents
> a favour and dump some Gundam tapes as well? Pretty please? <bambi eyes
> flutter>

They're thinking about it, but if this happens the first one you'll see will
more than likely be Gundam Wing - up to you whether you think this is a good
or bad thing ;-)

Shane
Gundam Imperium: http://side7.gundam.com/gundam9230