Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:39:59 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/99 6:13:23 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

> Ummm.... yeah. Anyways if it wasn't necessary wouldn't they have Taken it
out

> since its not cost effective? GM's have the glass thingy on the front too!
> Though not the same, its similar. I mean, all gundams, even Turn-A
(ughhh...)

> has eyes, now that I think about it the only use they would have is
> targeting
> but that would make any sense because doesn't the carrier do that?
>
> -End

In a Minovsky particle enriched environment, machines of war would have to
rely on visual targeting and acquisition. To this, optical arrays would be
needed. A BI-optical array (Gundam) should be more accurate than a
mono-optical array (Zaku), but a phased array (GM) should be superior.

SJ