Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:48:36 +0100

In message <4880db28.25165c8e@aol.com>, Enigma298@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 19/09/99 04:26:49 Pacific Standard Time,
>justin@briareos.demon.co.uk writes:
>
>> According to the latest issue of Sci-Fi and Fantasy models,
>> Gundam kits are now available in the UK (without having to import). And
>> UK residents spotted these yet?
>
>Bandai are distributing on a very small scale here at the moment - mostly
>first and ungraded kits. I belive they started doing this in June or
>thereabouts. I don't know what the official outlets are though.

        Thanks for the info. I haven't done much looking so far, but I
guess I'll have to pop my head into my nearest toy shop (my nearest Toys
R Us is in Plymouth, 70+ miles!).
        As to the dumping of kits - could Bandai do all us UK residents
a favour and dump some Gundam tapes as well? Pretty please? <bambi eyes
flutter>

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |