Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:12:20 -0400

>In a message dated 9/19/99 9:35:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:
>
><< Subj: [gundam] Gundam Vision
> Date: 9/19/99 9:35:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From: MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com (Roger Tsang)
> Sender: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org
> To: gundam@aeug.org
>
> Ok if you've ever noticed gundams have the Head mounted camera and
>side,backup
> and rear cameras are on the shoulder and body so what are the actual eyes
>for?
> I know it sounds like a dumb question but all these years of me watching
> gundam. this is the only thing that confused me..... I heard the were the
>side
> cameras but they're on the front of the head. hmm....
>
> -End

>I think it's for the peripheral vision,or maybe they're there to make it more
>human like so people can imagine the thing to be more human-ish and
>thus,easier to accept as a symbol........or i could be drunk(most likely the
>latter) and the designers were drunk too when they designed it[i wouldnt be
>surprised if they made gundam anatomicly correct{leading to the true purpose
>of the utterly useless Nobel Gundam?!?!?!?!?!?!(last thing we need is mini
>gundams running in the front yard playing hopscotch and what have you)}]
>
>my 3 nickels and a dime,
>-Bob?

Ummm.... yeah. Anyways if it wasn't necessary wouldn't they have Taken it out
since its not cost effective? GM's have the glass thingy on the front too!
Though not the same, its similar. I mean, all gundams, even Turn-A (ughhh...)
has eyes, now that I think about it the only use they would have is targeting
but that would make any sense because doesn't the carrier do that?

-End