Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:57:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/99 9:35:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< Subj: [gundam] Gundam Vision
 Date: 9/19/99 9:35:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From: MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com (Roger Tsang)
 Sender: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org
 To: gundam@aeug.org

 Ok if you've ever noticed gundams have the Head mounted camera and
side,backup
 and rear cameras are on the shoulder and body so what are the actual eyes
for?
 I know it sounds like a dumb question but all these years of me watching
 gundam. this is the only thing that confused me..... I heard the were the
side
 cameras but they're on the front of the head. hmm....

 -End

I think it's for the peripheral vision,or maybe they're there to make it more
human like so people can imagine the thing to be more human-ish and
thus,easier to accept as a symbol........or i could be drunk(most likely the
latter) and the designers were drunk too when they designed it[i wouldnt be
surprised if they made gundam anatomicly correct{leading to the true purpose
of the utterly useless Nobel Gundam?!?!?!?!?!?!(last thing we need is mini
gundams running in the front yard playing hopscotch and what have you)}]

my 3 nickels and a dime,
-Bob?