SunMan Wu (sunmanwu@yahoo.com)
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 16:51:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:

       I am new to this Mailing list. Just wondering
what is the fastest method of purchasing the
MG Gundam Alex NT beside HLJ or Rainbow Ten.
They usually take about few weeks shipping from
Japan. Is there any animated store carrying this
new product?

     By the way, I have an extra MG GP-01FB
model (not the coated version released recently)
which I would like to trade with someone for
a MG GP-01 (not the FB, but the pure GP01).

Thank you.

Pat