Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:32:23 -0400

> The listings are broken down in sections, depending on the date the
> pictures became available. The ones you are looking for are in the last
> section, which went online on Sep 1 (look for the section that starts
> with "9" kanji "1" kanji. The listings are, in order:

hey man, thanks. The page didn't load up that main part the first time I
tried it, but it worked this time. Those things look COOL! Looks like more
stff for me to order...

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."