-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 18:40:16 -0700

At 10:29 9/17/1999 -0400, you wrote:
> During the next scernario, the Iron Gear is the enemy
> side, and Eluchi was on the neutral side... later, we
> were able to convince the Iron Gear to join us, and
> thus, we're automatically on the side of the
> protagonists in the Xabungle story. Did I get it right?

I think the game makers are playing fast and loose with the storyline here,
so may have it right for the game and still be at odds with the anime.

To make matters worse, Tomino has two different characters name Gavlett
Gablae, one in Xabungle and the other in L.Gaim. The former is a bishonen
dandy with long purple hair, the latter a hot-tempered bounty hunter with
chestnet hair.

> Is Gerta the girl with the surname "Toron/Tron"?

No. 20-year-old Toron Milan is the freelancer in the asymmetrical outfit
and red scarf/cape who thrashed Ziron Amos so spectacularly in the bar fight.

Toron's short spiky hair is robin's egg blue. Greta's got flowing hair
that's supposed to be white, as she's a parody of the Taarna character from
Heavy Metal, but sometimes her white hair has a bluish tinge.

> Statuesque?

Think of Nina Purpleton's mechanic Maula Bashit from 0083. Rose is built
like Rose the Riveter but wears a demure and feminine red dress.

> No... the girl I was talking about was on the Innocent's
> side, and has brown hair.

Then it's got to be Vilin Nada, working with/for her dreamboat, Arthur Lang.

-Z-