Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:33:18 -0400

> Actually, Matt, the first Mobile Suit to be equipped with a Linear Seat
> was the RX-78 NT-1, back at the end of the 1YW (Kind of makes you wonder

heh, I like Alex more and more each passing day.

> However, due to the small scope of 0080's story, it's not the best
> medium to take advantage of the spectacular views provided by the

Yeah, that's for sure.

> cockpits. The system was used again in the GP-03, and by the start of

I remember seeing it in one of the episodes. He powers up the unit and all
those viewscreens turn on. That was cool.

> Zeta Gundam, it had become standard in most Mobile Suits. I don't

I've never seen Zeta Gundam,. but I assumed it would have been only a few
years after unit 3 that it became the standard.

thanks. I'm-a learning new stuff even on days when I don't have classes. ;-)

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."