Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:27:22 -0400

> http://www.darb2000.com/package/f_package.htm
>
> Jason

hey man, found the site, found the listing, couldn't find the pictures.
where are they?

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."