Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:03:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/99 12:28:53 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

> This takes place in 0099 UC?? This sounds interesting! Does it sound
> like a sequel-of-sorts to CCA or a set up to F91 (or F90) or sumethin
> new??
>
> Mark Kai

I have no idea, I can't read Japanese. It does have Zeta styled Gundams (only
these look cooler) and a few Zeta Plus's. It also has Geara Dogas and
something the looks like an Ifreat (or is that Iflyte?). It has a lot of CCA
ships, both Fed and Neo-Zeon. But I have no idea what the story is about, or
who the characters are.

SJ