Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 23:00:46 -0400

> Hi, here are some answers to help you, not THE answers, but..... here we
> go......

anything is better than nothing, dude. it's cool.

> Go for Dom, it's the mount for the Black Tri-Star's Ortega, and it's
almost
> identical to the Rick-Dom, externally.

not quite sure what you mean with the "mount" comment, but your word is as
good as any. I never could see a big difference between the Dom and the Rick
Dom anyways. Tho, I think the Dom Tropen was bigger or somethin, wasn't he?

> > 3) Alex? There's an MG ALEX out? A few months ago we were all saying
that
> > this would NEVER happen! When did it happen? Just now? Where can I get
info
> > on the kit?
>
> Haven't you saw the messages on the list ? That's a GOOD place to find
what you
> want to know.

I just re-subscribed after leaving in the middle of April for Final Exams
and summer break. I _am_ in the process of scanning through the archives
but, as you can guess, that takes quite some time. I had just heard
absolutely NIL on this model, and the Alex is my second favorite gundam
(With Unit 3 being the first), so I was naturally, pleasantly surprised and
quite intrigued when I decided to order some things from HLJ and saw "Alex"
on the MG list.

Back in March/April I had mentioned that there were about five kits I wanted
to see in the MG series: a Dom, Alex, A Gouf, Unit 3, and a Gelgoog Marine.
The Dom was on its way, and I think the Gelgoog Marine was voted "most
likely" just cause its a variation. And now the Alex, well, two out of five
isn't all bad, and there's always more coming...

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."