-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:47:08 -0700

At 06:54 9/16/1999 -0400, you wrote:
> Yeah... in Real Robots Battle Line, I can't help but gasp; "What a
>chick..." when I saw Eluchi. That is, she
> was still on the side on the bad guys, which was also
> ours at first. Later, when she became a good guy, her
> portrait wasn't that good anymore. :(

I think you may have the good guys and bad guys mixed up. Outlaws aren't
necessarily bad guys, witness Robin Hood. Iron Gear are the good guys.
The bad guys go by the name Innocent -- go figure!

>>Heck, even Gerta Karas is cuter than Lag -- must be the Taarna outfit....
>(^_^);
>
> Is she the brown-haired girl along with the bad guys?

No, Gerta's the "full-figured" gal with the white (well, very pale blue)
hair and the black leather dominatrix outfit, swiped from the Heavy Metal
movie.

There are two brown-haired females with Iron Gear, but only one qualifies
as a girl: 15-year-old Vilin Nada (Not-A Villain?). She wears an orange
tunic with a gunbelt and short tan cape.

The other is the statuesque Lovely Rose, usually seen in the company of the
wimpy Propopief Sandora.

> I did see one nice girl in the game that looked suspiciously like a guy,
>but I can't remember her name.

That's probably 16-year-old Maria Maria. She has short blue-black hair and
wears a blue blouse, brown pants and (occasionally) a brown fur mantle.
She, Vilin and Lag are all rivals for the affection of pretty-boy Arthur
Lang, while Eluchi Cargo almost strangled Arthus and has the hots for bad
boy Biel.

-Z-