Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:45:14 -0400

>"Animejanai" is the first opening title song for Gundam ZZ
>
>"Silent Voice", a far more mature song was used as the second opening title,
>(starting around episode 20) when Tomino and Co. half-ass decided that they
>were kinda sorta going to make the show somewhat, but not really serious.
>
>Its too bad, I like the song alot.
>
>Tom

 Yeah... I never realized "Animejanai" was such a cool
 song until I listened to it recently. By the way, does
 anyone know where did that *mumble mumble* Z Gundam
 BGM from SRW came from? Someone told me that there
 was a better music that could've made a better BGM
 for Z Gundam in the MS Z Gundam game.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)