Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:36:25 -0700

It wouldn't make sense for Delaz to be carrying a Ground-only MS. Afterall,
he is a part of Giren's Home Defense fleet, which only engages in
space-based combat. The colony type MS tends to be modified version of
space based MS, with updated software to compensate for movement inside a
colony. That would be the extend of Delaz's operating range.

Of course, we all know how that usually works up. In 08th MS Team, Zeon
General Yuri Kerane during the evacuation from Odessa was commenting on why
they are taking a marine-based MS into space...