Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:29:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- gerald koo <geraldk@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

>>> anyone has the MP3 of the ending sound track of
>>> the "vibrating mountain part (2)" from 08th MS
>>> team?? please tell me where i can download it ...
>>

>> The song you heard is "Together In The Future"
>> (accoustic version). The original version can be
>> heard near the end of episode 5 (when Eledore was
>> about to be wheeled off from the frontline).
>>
>> I don't know where you can d/l the 'accoustic
>> version' since I don't think a clean version of it
>> (i.e. w/o Michel's dialogue in the OVA) is
available
>> on any of the 08's CD albums, but the original
>> version of "Together In the Future" is available as

>> a 4-track 3" CD single (c/w "My Courage" and the
>> Kareoake versions of both song) in traditional
>> Japanese 'snap-pack' (Starchild/Kings Records
>> KIDS-310; 971 yen outside of Japan). It should be
>> available at your nearby CD stores that sell
>> Japanese import CDs.
>>
>> BTW, I like both versions of the song very much.
>> ^_^
>

> hmmm well i juz got the 08th MS team the movie sound
> track (kids 382 star child KMW) from the miller's
> report ..2 songs all sung by chihiro yonekura ...
> nice but thats not what i am looking for.....

Ahh, you mean you have the 3" CD single "Eternal Door"
(c/w "When?") that can be heard at the end of "08th MS
Team: Miller's Report" movie, right? I like all the
08's singles very much.

BTW, the cover of "Together In the Future" is quite
easy to recognize: on the cover is a close-up of
Shiroh and Aina where they crash-landed in Himalayas
(episode 7). The back cover os a black and white
close-up of Chihiro Yonekura. This single is not out
of print and you should have no problem to pick it up
in Singapore.

===
Nightingale