Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:09:58 -0700

Which goes back to my original question. When ever we see a Mobile Suit
like Char's Zaku IIs dodging a shot from Amuro, the MS is doing a good deal
of vector change, which should result in tremedious discomfort. When we see
a ms doing a 360 pitch roll and goes off in the reverse direction, that
exerts tremedious amount of G-Force. And lets not get into the tight turn,
which is very easily done in space...