Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 06:43:19 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: MS06ZAK@aol.com [mailto:MS06ZAK@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 1999 4:48 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] G-Force & pilot for Mobile Suit

In a message dated 9/15/99 9:39:58 PM Central Daylight Time, rsu@tigana.com
writes:

<< Another technical inconsistency? (I am talking about
 space based Mobile Suits, ground based Mobile Suits tends to be slow
 down by gravity). >>
Is there even G-Force in space??? I didn't think there was??

Hum, just ask Neal Armstrong that question. In one of his pre-Apollo 11
mission, he was testing the docking and undocking sequence of the command
module & LEM. During that test, there was a thruster that was firing
erratacly, which sends the craft into a very dangerious spin. There was
plenty of G-Force generated which almost killed him and his crew.