Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:00:55 -0400

>> Uh... a point of correction; that's actually Mobile
>> "Dress" System... not "Trace" :)
>
>The katakana read "Mo-bi-ru To-re-e-su Shi-su-te-mu" -- "To" as in T, not
>"Do" as in D. "Dress" would make sense if all we were talking about is the
>system to put a skintight Fighter Suit on someone, but that's not the case.

 Hmm... I think you're right, sorry ^^; Anyway,
 I'll check on the katakana when I find time :)

>The Mobile Trace System moves the Mobile Fighter in an exact replication of
>the pilot's movements as registered by the Fighter Suit. In other words,
>it traces the pilot's actions.

>This should not be confused with the Mobile Tress System, which mimics the
>actions of the pilot's long, gravity-defying hair...! (^_^);;

 Ha ha ha! Okay... anyway, does anyone know how the SRX's
 T-Link System works? In Super Hero Operations, Rain and
 Aya discussed about the T-Link System & the Mobile Trace
 System in one point of the story...

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)