Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 06:54:32 -0400

>>Just a question; in your opinion, which is cuter, Rag or
>>Eruchi?
>
>Eluchi, of course. Lag Ularo's a rag-bag with a bad hairdo and no fashion sense, while Eluchi Cargo's a babe even when she's fighting for the bad guys. (Maybe even cuter with her hair up like that!)

 Yeah... in Real Robots Battle Line, I can't help but gasp; "What a chick..." when I saw Eluchi. That is, she
 was still on the side on the bad guys, which was also
 ours at first. Later, when she became a good guy, her
 portrait wasn't that good anymore. :(

>That's why Eluchi gets three times as many nude scenes.

 Yeah... I saw one on Kevin's Cel Page. I just gotta
 have it! :D~~~ Too bad, it costs about $35... :(

>Heck, even Gerta Karas is cuter than Lag -- must be the Taarna outfit.... (^_^);

 Is she the brown-haired girl along with the bad guys?
 I did see one nice girl in the game that looked suspiciously like a guy, but I can't remember her name.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)