Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:32:31 -0700

Ok, one of the main advantage of a Mobile Suit over convention space
fighter is its amazing abilities to do maneuvers impossible for the
fighters. Which brings up an interesting question, modern fighter
aircraft pulls between 6 and 10 G in a tight curve, and would
incapacitate most pilots without leg restraints and other anti-G
Force mechanism. Some of the Mobile Suits are cable of doing multi-G
acceleration in a straight line (Like GP03 and V2 Gundam), never mind
the dead stop reverse acceleration and other neato moves. By all
account, these moves exerts even more G-Force than the ones our
pilots faces, and I haven't seen any kind of protection gears against
the G-Force. Another technical inconsistency? (I am talking about
space based Mobile Suits, ground based Mobile Suits tends to be slow
down by gravity).

[ Rodrick Su [ ]