GTGokouX@aol.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:43:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/99 10:11:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lersak@ksc11.th.com writes:

> I accidentally found that this Game also contains the Audio Track when I
> tried to browse the movie files. If you want to listen, put either Disc-1
or
> 2 in your CD Player and select Track#2. (about 2 min. each)

        Whoa, cool! If I'm not mistaken, when the original G-Generation was
placed into a CD player and played, there was a whole big thing with Char,
Amuro, and Lalah about playing Playstation discs in a CD player. Cute. ^_^
::goes off to listen to the G-Zero spoof things::

    ~Gokou