Lersak Bunupuradah (lersak@ksc11.th.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:41:12 +0700

    I accidentally found that this Game also contains the Audio Track when I
tried to browse the movie files. If you want to listen, put either Disc-1 or
2 in your CD Player and select Track#2. (about 2 min. each)

The first disc features major characters from OYW, in their ‘famous’ phrase
(with a funny twist)
Such as

(*Remark* My Japanese Skill is not so perfect, so I may be wrong about
translation)
Disc-1
Amuro / Char / Slecker “This is the PSX CD, don’t try to play it on your
Audio System, it may cause damage on your Speakers”, etc. etc.
The ZABIs brothers “This is a great game, Don’t bother playing other games”
Kyoda Shiro / Zaki Takeda (From Plamo Kyoshiro, boasting about their Plamo
Spirits)
Nina / Kou “Ayah! My G-Gene CD!”
Gato / Delaz “Leave this (CD) to me, Ok?” (from the beginning of Chapter 1)
Makube “This is a good one!” (Kore ha ii mono da!)

For Disc-2
Not sure whether who’s who (Haman? Mashuma? Gyunei?, but they’re making fun
of the Hideous MS, Zakurello (^_^)

Lers.