garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 00:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

mobile trace/dress system...

but what happens when there are *two* rubberized
pilots inside the superduper-holodeck cockpit? (rain
and domon...in that rather cheesy holding-hands
gesture, to defeat master asia, who doesn't wear any
rubber, for the first time)?

anyway, off topic (but still g gundam)

can someone explain to me the technicalities of the
'gundam fight' (without giving away the entire story)?

is the gundam fight simply a tour around the world
one-on-one fight (ala highlander), and only one
remains? or is it some sort of royal rumble
free-for-all? i'm getting a little thrown off here
(we're at episode 22 where all the gundams are moving
to new hongkong for some big day...)

ok...the matador gundam and nether (windmill) gundam
look better animated (which is to say, they look a bit
less silly but silly nonetheless...:P), but i suppose
that's just the charm of animation.

-garrick