Lersak Bunupuradah (lersak@ksc11.th.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:00:38 +0700

Dear all,
For those of you who already knew what JAFCON is, and feel that the coverage
of Hobby Japan (#10/99) for 77 pages is NOT enough. Please kindly visit our
co-site at
http://come.to/the_church
There, you will find a link to JAFCON pages, we also have a special coverage
on GunPla. Go take a look.

For those of you who wondered what the heck is JAFCON. It is the biggest
PlaModel Convention in Japan.
In this year (1999), JAFCON#8 was held on July 20th, 1999 at Tokyo Big
Sight. The Main interesting will be focused Super Hobby Market by over 400
GK (Garage Kit) Dealer, and over 1,000 Model Contest Participants)

Donít forget to leave us (Me & Joc) your comments, or request(s).
We are also planning to establish Tips & Techniques Section. Hope that it
will helpful!

Lersak B.