Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:03:48 -0700

I know what you mean. That's exactly how I felt when I first heard about Inspector
Gadget.
But, it happened. And, all that money and they still have those idiots working for
them.
I see another good script or subject getting wasted.
But, my source tells me that it looks like going to happen. May be not by Disney,
but someone else.
I'll post it as soon as I get more info.

Dan