Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 13, 2:21pm, Danny Kim wasted bandwidth discussing:
> Subject: Re: [gundam] OT Yamato TV Series
> Some might already know but, there is also a plan of making Star Blazers the
> movie.
> You can check it out yourself on www.cinescape.com.
> I think Disney was a distributor. Which gives it a very good chance.
> Disney wouldn't touch anything if they don't have a good interest in it.
> For example, Inspector Gadget. It was a big surprise for me.
> Anyway, it will be very interesting if it really happens.
>
> Dan

I work for these clowns and, let me tell you, there is no way on this earth
that you want them bringing Yamato to the big screen. No. Way. You give
an example that speaks volumes, Inspector Gadget. Absolute shit that was
so bad that (apparently) Eisner walked out of a screening of it in disgust.
All that money and they can't purchase one decent functioning brain. They
had plans to replace the Japanese ship with a suitable American one. The
Arizona. Yes, uproot the memorial and all those dead sailors, that'll get
the still living sailors on your side. What an idiotic idea. I'd love to
see a well-done Yamato movie made as much as the next fan but not done by
these guys.

Alfred.