Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:44:18 +0800

At 06:12 PM 9/12/99 -0400, you wrote:
>How much did it cost you for that part?
>Gus Jae
>gusjae@channel1.com

>> I've used this to actually get a shield for my gelgoog cannon.... it
>works,
>> and if you really love your kit that much, then go get it...however, one
>> should weigh the cost of getting the part over as compared to buying
>> another kit....

I actually have a working deal with alex in this list...i buy him stuff
which can't be found over in Jakarta, and he gets me stuff that can't be
bought here in the Philippines...since his card is international, and mine
isn't...he got it for me, in exchange for a few goodies. It's all done in
good business faith. and it works well, too.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919