Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 03:58:11 +0800

>Since HLJ uses UPS exclusively for all orders shipped to the U.S., expect
>to pay more than is justifiable for shipping alone. As for the cost of the
>part itself, look up your kit's manual. There will be a coupon with dotted
>lines around it so people can clip it out and send it to Bandai to order
>parts. Next to the coupon they will tell you which parts cost how much,
>and the corresponding shipping charges (from Bandai to a Japanese address).
>This will most likely be added to your total cost, should you decide to
>order the part from HLJ.
>Basically it comes down to a choice of living with an imperfect model,
>buy another kit for the part, or spend just a bit less just for the part
>you need (depending on the kit's size and price).
>Eddie

I've used this to actually get a shield for my gelgoog cannon.... it works,
and if you really love your kit that much, then go get it...however, one
should weigh the cost of getting the part over as compared to buying
another kit....

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter