Andre Ricardo Pereira Mattos (andrerpm@centroin.com.br)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:57:21 -0300

The Yamato 2520 is particularly COOL. Of course, nothing beats the
original.
Yamato was perhaps the second most important anime ever, second only to
Gundam. The "next generation" Yamato was a marvelous design, of a huge
and powerful starship, consistent with the tradition of the original
series. It sure reminds me the case between original NCC-1701 and the
ass-kicker NCC-1701-D. As for Syd's designs, well, they are different,
and their "coolness factor" depends on each one's individual taste.