SS1SONGOKU@aol.com
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 22:09:40 EDT

Thats what I thought it was , I was'nt sure I downloaded a few mp3s that said
it was from Yamato TV series so I thought it might have been differnt. I
remember watching it as a kid . I also have been watching the studionext .It
would be great if they show it on TV again like maybe Cartoon network or SCI
FI .

In a message dated 09/11/1999 8:58:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,