Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 18:52:19 -0400

Found this wee item at Magic Box:

- Bandai will release a new Gundam war simulation title for WonderSwan
called SD Gundam Episode 1, scheduled to release in December, this will
be one of the first games to support the WonderGate (WonderSwan internet
service), you will be able to download new missions from Bandai's
homepage

It makes me actually feel like looking into acquiring a WonderSwan now.

---
dom

'We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience,' said Nanny Ogg happily. - 'witches abroad', terry pratchett