Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 11:39:08 -0400

 Um... do you know G Gundam? Well, you could try making
 an eye patch for the missing eye and... presto! Instant
 Pirate Gundam! :)

 This reminds me of the time when my brother broke my
 SD Musha Gundam Mk.II some years ago... I had my mom
 buy me an SD Ikazuchi Gundam to replace it ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)