MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 08:51:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/99 6:10:15 AM Central Daylight Time, winn@nsclub.net
writes:

<< Hello people. I need help on a situation that i'm in...

 A friend continuously asked me to let him build a Wing Zero Custom 1/100
 that
 I've recently bought... well... after 2 days, he did fine...
 but the "eyes" plastic glass (the one used to fill the eye gap) is
 missing...
 I've recently searched out his house for it but it was nooo good...
 and after punching him in the neck in anguish, I can't finish the model
 for 8
 months already... My options are...

 1. Use model putty to "mold & fill" the gap, but I don't know which one
 to buy
 or how to apply it.
 2. Use clay ? Since I don't know about puttys... but i'm not sure about
 it...
 3. Buy another Wing Zero Custom 1/100 model ? Now how will it solve the
 second
 models' eye ?
 4. Steal a plastic eye glass from another friends' model ? (I am truly
 evil.)
 5. Destroy some of my old models to use their eyes, but it looks like ti
 won't
 fit...

 Any suggestions? Comments?

 Thanks everyone. >>
you can order individual parts from HobbyLink Japan by e-mailing the part
number, and any creditcard/shipping info to

parts@hlj.com

Jason