Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 19:07:35 +0800

Hello people. I need help on a situation that i'm in...

A friend continuously asked me to let him build a Wing Zero Custom 1/100
that
I've recently bought... well... after 2 days, he did fine...
but the "eyes" plastic glass (the one used to fill the eye gap) is
missing...
I've recently searched out his house for it but it was nooo good...
and after punching him in the neck in anguish, I can't finish the model
for 8
months already... My options are...

1. Use model putty to "mold & fill" the gap, but I don't know which one
to buy
or how to apply it.
2. Use clay ? Since I don't know about puttys... but i'm not sure about
it...
3. Buy another Wing Zero Custom 1/100 model ? Now how will it solve the
second
models' eye ?
4. Steal a plastic eye glass from another friends' model ? (I am truly
evil.)
5. Destroy some of my old models to use their eyes, but it looks like ti
won't
fit...

Any suggestions? Comments?

Thanks everyone.