Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 05:00:06 -0400

>I actually came up with some designs for it so long ago. I went more for
>the katipunero look, since it has more of a modern historical impact, but
>what I did was mix in some of the tribal look in....I wish I could make it
>by bashing/modifying/scratchbuilding an existing model.

 Actually, the head of the Bolt Gundam gave me the idea
 for the Neo-Philippines Gundam's head. I had something
 like the datu's bandana-like headwear for the head, sorta
 the same way a Russian hat represents the shape of the
 shape of the Bolt Gundam's head. Hmm... maybe you could
 try using the Bolt Gundam?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)