Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 17:17:46 +0800

> Actually, I've thought of a "Neo-Philippines" Gundam
> a long time ago... It's armor is kinda like the get-up
> the rajahs and the datus wore during the pre-colonial
> period... very colorful. And it has a pair of
> "Beam Canes (Arnis)" as it's main/trademark weapon.
> I thought it should be called "Mandirigmang Gundam"
> or "Rajah Gundam". If only I could draw it, I would
> have done so, scanned it, and posted it in this ML.
> Too bad I can't. By the way, I wonder why isn't
> there a "Neo-Philippines" in G Gundam :(
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

I actually came up with some designs for it so long ago. I went more for
the katipunero look, since it has more of a modern historical impact, but
what I did was mix in some of the tribal look in....I wish I could make it
by bashing/modifying/scratchbuilding an existing model.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919