Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 17:16:06 +0800

> Physically challenged? I don't think the colonies would
> even think of a physically challenged/handicapped person
> to represent them in the Gundam Fight. However, didn't
> you notice that the Gundams in G Gundam have some sort
> of relevance to the Gundam Fighters? If so, then the
> Gundam to be used by a physically challenged person
> would most probably be designed to utilize a tool that
> is used by the fighter/pilot, like a crutch or a wheel-
> chair. Just my opinion.

Hmmm...if you will be strict about it, a colony woud send the best physical
specimen in the best gundam -- thereby disqualifying anyone with any sort
of physical infirmity or problem, much like the Uberman idea. If the
gundams were neurallly wired though (thus not needing the virtual reality
suits a la Daimos), then there would be a possibility that a pilot could be
physically challenged

>And how do you transform?
> Transform into what? Fighter plane mode ala Wing or
> Zeta? I don't think there is a need for that in the
> Gundam Fight since the type of battle there is more
> or less a one-on-one tournament style. And yeah,
> martial arts and hand-to-hand/weapon combat.

Hmmm...I think that would depend on the colony's concept of battle...a
transformable system would be quite useful for some.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919