Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 04:40:29 -0400

>I'll throw in a woman's opinion here. The characters in g gundam are quite
>*unappealing*. I've heard of a few female Domon fans, but George was quite
>ugly. I would say there were certainly no bishonen in the series. Sai, on
>the otherhand, I thought was a cute kid.
>
>mirai

 I don't understand... I mean, you're saying that Quatre
 even looks better than George? Oh well.... must be his
 name, or his outfit that makes him unappealing. I kinda
 thought he was somekinda "Kurama-wannabee" with the roses
 and all...

 Sai's just plain ol' annoying if you ask me. But I've
 gotta admit that the little perv does bring out some
 "interesting" scenes in the series (especially the
 episode last Thursday... too bad I saw it in a small
 B&W portable TV ~_~;).

 There is something about the 5 main cast of GW that makes
 them look "brighter" and more appealing than the 5 in GG.
 Maybe it's because the characters in GG somehow look a little bit dry and lifeless, compared to GW that looks
 fresh and very distinct from each other. Perhaps the
 color schemes also have somethimg to do with this. But still I refuse to agree that Trowa or Quatre is more appealing than George... why, George and Allenby would
 really look great together! And Allenby's cute :)

PS: I think some characters in GW are improved (supposed
    to be) versions of the those in GG. Take Sai & Wufei or Trowa & George for example...

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)