Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 05:48:31 GMT

What do you guys think of Gyan?? I never saw the ORIGINAL tv series except
for the 3 movies. The first time I saw Gyan was on those old gumpra models.
I found its design to be intriguing. With a diamond shape head, beam saber
and a shield!! Yes a shield, one of the few Zion MS that actually sports a
shield. But sadly to my knowledge, it sports no beam guns, thus the lack of
advantage in long range battles. But nevertheless,very striking in design.
It actually looks like a MS only to be piloted by aces or the higher rank
officers. The reason I choose Gyan for the topic is because nobody ever
talks about it. A small change at least.