Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:10:18 -0400

>I don't know if you delight in harrassing people by being rude, but damn, you sure make it look that way. And please don't hide behind the argument of "why so serious?" or "can't you see that I'm really like this" or
whatever else to that effect.

 What can we do, the guy has a reputation for being a
 little tactless. Maybe, he's really just like that.
 Remember how he replied to the "A challenge to fan-
 artists" thread I started? But it's okay with me. I
 see his sarcasm as an occassional comic relief. And
 as we all know, laughter is the best medicine. Am I
 making any sense here? Just my honest and humble
 opinion. No offense anyone :)

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)