Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:55:03 -0400

>> Yah...if there was a Philippine Gundam, I'd bet it
>> would look like either one of our Katipuneros (with
>> bolo and that round hat, or it would look like one
>of
>> the ancient datus, with a square shield, a bolo or
>> spear, and a g-string look. ugh. and maybe a yo-yo
>> weapon.

 Actually, I've thought of a "Neo-Philippines" Gundam
 a long time ago... It's armor is kinda like the get-up
 the rajahs and the datus wore during the pre-colonial
 period... very colorful. And it has a pair of
 "Beam Canes (Arnis)" as it's main/trademark weapon.
 I thought it should be called "Mandirigmang Gundam"
 or "Rajah Gundam". If only I could draw it, I would
 have done so, scanned it, and posted it in this ML.
 Too bad I can't. By the way, I wonder why isn't
 there a "Neo-Philippines" in G Gundam :(

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)