Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:46:12 -0400

>> it
>> doesn't compare to f91's much hyped fighting sequences
>> and gives daimos a
>> run for funky moves (think streetfighter/mortal kombat
>> fighting moves
>> translated into mecha)

 Daimos huh? So, who do you think would win in a
 Kazuya VS Domon fight? In the SRWF manga, Domon
 sparred with this martial artist from Dancougar.
 That was so funny ^^

>> i don't think g gundam caters to the bishonen phenomenon as much as g wing, so you have butt-ugly character designs sometimes (george d'sande is so
freaking ugly, i don't know how he's supposed to be the
aristocratic pretty boy.

 Whoa! Just wait one freakin' minute here... George aint
 that bad. IMHO, he looks better than that whimpy Quatre
 and certainly a more appealing character than Trowa
 (although I believe he's kinda like a cross between
 tha two). He's the bishonen of the series, and that's
 that. Sai is the one who's ugly >:)

>>and i thought trowa's hairdo was bad...shiver me timbers! chibodee's hairstyle looks like something straight out of the psychedelic 80's...not bad, but takes some getting used to).

 You know Sharrey, one of the "Chibodee girls"? The one
 w/ the red hair? Doesn't she look kinda like Cutey Honey?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)