Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:26:02 -0400

>No, I don't think you are. The stereotyping of characters and mecha bothered
>me, too. (And I'm Japanese!) All the characters are heavily stereotyped
>according to their nationality. The one that sent me rolling on the floor
>laughing was the Dutch Gundams with the windmill...
>
>mirai y

 Hi! I'd have to agree with the characters/Gundams being
 heavily stereotyped, but with regards to the "WW2 wounds"
 ddd mentioned; I'd say the representatives of the Neo- America, France, China, and Russia are pretty much given
 as much importance since not only they are a part of the
 main cast appearing in the opening, but also they inherited the powers of the Shuffle Alliance as well.
 The Spiegel gets to be whacked sooner or later. So
 what was ddd trying to point out? By the way, Mirai-san,
 when does the Nobel Gundam appear? Before or after Domon
 gets the G Gundam? Thanks :)

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)