Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:28:25 -0400

>I was looking at the Resin kits from G Gundam and G has some weird idea's and designs, but they are neat, but not Gundam like compared to the other Gundam shows. Master Gundam on a robot horse?!?!

 I think the G Gundam also has a horse/unicorn... I just
 don't know whether it's the same one as that of the
 Master Gundam.

>I have no problems with G Gundam, but the designs are very different, makes Gundam look like Super Hero robot
show.

 In Super Robot Wars, MS from the G Gundam series are
 treated as super robots....

>Mobile Gundam Fighter or Mobile Suit Fighter would also work as the name for the G Gundam anime :) The more I see of G, the more I wanna watch it. Now I know what the Nobel Gundam looks like, which is different, but makes sense if the MS pilot is a woman, meaning almost all MS, even if a
woman is a pilot, their MS still looks like an armored man and doesn't represent a woman pilot, unless you know the pilot is a woman, where as a woman looking MS 100% means the pilot is a woman, without knowing the pilot.

 So, have you seen the pilot of the Nobel Gundam yet?
 Allenby Beasly? Which would make a better man for her?
 George D'Sande or Wufei Chang? By the way, is the Nobel
 in Nobel Gundam spelled as such, or should it be
 "Novelle", meaning a novel in the Swedish language?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)