Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:36:05 +0800

>LOL. Casper's Gundam MG kit is nothing new, those with good memories will
>remember I mentioned about it in my post about Bandai's 1999 plastic models
>catalog - the photo of the kit in a diorama shot took up 2 entire pages.
>I wonder why Bandai charges so outrageously for these kits though, they MUST
>come with something darn good to justify that kind of price... which is
>nearly double the original!
>Eddie

This could also be linked in to their prefernce for having black colored,
golden colored, silver colored, translucent, and whatever else colored
versions of various Diecast toys/action figures. I haven't actually
understood it mydelf, but it seems that it is a part of their merchandising
formula. Bandai is just lucky that there IS a Char's gundam in existence
already. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a few goodies, like having zeon
weapons to go with it, but there's an also equal chance that it will just
be a recolored kit.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter