Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 22:09:36 PDT

>Give me a few more years, I have been work on one on the side for a while
>now. Nothing worth showing yet. Someday... :P
>Gus Jae
>gusjae@channel1.com

I think a english-text Gundam model book would go over quite well,
relatively speaking. At this last Anime Central convention, when a
modeling class was announced, a majority of the people showed up
for mecha-modeling, when the class was mostly for garage kit figures.
I have thought about having a mecha/Gundam focused modeling class at
this next convention, just to dispel some of the knowledge I have had
to scrounge for myself do to the lack of sources out there.

I mean, Gundam has a rather huge number of it's fans finding out about
it throught the models (myself included), so I think a book dedicated
to the models would do suprisingly well.

Mark Kai