Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:10:07 +0800

>According to the latest G-Goods Newsletter, slated for release in October
>are the "1/100 MG Casper's (Kaspal?) Gundam 4500yen" and the "1/100 MG
>Gato's Gelgoog 5500yen". I assume the latter is the Gelgoog Marine in 0083,
>but I have no idea what the former is. Can anyone shed some light on this?

1/100 Casper/Kaspal? Uhm, I don't think I've heard of an MS named like
that before...hey guys, is there an MS like that? and if so, what does it
look like?

as for the 1/100 Gato gelgoog...if it looks like anything from the
beginning of the series beginning, then this is the gelgoog that can come
close to being used as a base for a 1/100 Gelgoog marine --(if they follow
the animation style, anyway). I wonder if it will have a Gato figure to go
with it, and if it'll be in suit or uniform...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919