Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 20:01:51 GMT

>From: MS06ZAK@aol.com
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] An Open Letter to GML
>Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:47:32 EDT

>defense. I do admit that a lot of things he has posted could get someone
>mad
>if they are taken out of context, but I don't think he has meant to offend
>anyone. I have seen numerous "cranky" posts from many other subscribers
>but
>no one said anything. But suddenly Eddie is getting flamed and I don't
>think
>it is fair. I personally like to hear from Everyone on the list, and that
>includes Eddie. Personally the only thing he does that could get annoying
>at
>times is the consistant E-Bay plugs. But then again you can also look at
>it
>as he is trying to give us all first dibs on some cool stuff. So from now
>on
>instead of holding anger in and exploding on him, ask him what he means
>when
>he offends you. I can go on and on, but I don't want to rant anymore.
>
>Jason

Certainly, a lot of us occasionally lose our tempers (god knows I do), but
no one consistantly displays the attitude of disrespect that Eddie does. In
addition to the occasional flame, we also have to deal with the ever-present
insults, both overt and veiled, as well as his attitude that he knows ever
so much more than the rest of us, even though he doesn't have half the
knowlege that either of the Marks, or Z have. Look at his exchange last
night with Richie and Aaron. When he did respond, he came across as being
snide and sarcastic, at least to me.