MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:47:32 EDT

defense. I do admit that a lot of things he has posted could get someone mad
if they are taken out of context, but I don't think he has meant to offend
anyone. I have seen numerous "cranky" posts from many other subscribers but
no one said anything. But suddenly Eddie is getting flamed and I don't think
it is fair. I personally like to hear from Everyone on the list, and that
includes Eddie. Personally the only thing he does that could get annoying at
times is the consistant E-Bay plugs. But then again you can also look at it
as he is trying to give us all first dibs on some cool stuff. So from now on
instead of holding anger in and exploding on him, ask him what he means when
he offends you. I can go on and on, but I don't want to rant anymore.

Jason